Re: [NTLK] Why does Jobs seem angry?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 07:09:29 PDT

        My favorite quote about Jobs was from Gates, courtesy Cringley: "I
like Steve, but I don't like to be around him. He bullies me."
Cringley, seeing an article he could sell, arranged separate interviews
with Gates and Jobs to talk about each other. The conditions: the
interviews had to run together or the material could not be used.
Gates did his interview first (according to Cringley, "Neither is
really normal, but Gates is closer to normal than Jobs"), and according
to Cringley was fascinating. Jobs then refused to give his
interview--Cringley finally decided that Jobs figured it'd be funny to
make Gates waste an hour of his time...

On Apr 18, 2005, at 7:55 PM, Brad Schurman wrote:

> I dont recall bringing up my emotions, or slamming
> Jobs. Im asking about Jobs' behaviour, as he seems to
> be able to talk cooly and warmly about a live, big
> screen Bill Gates during one Mac Event...

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net