[NTLK] What to do about fixing a Newton 2100

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 21:21:23 PDT

Hello All,
My personal Newton 2100 has died mysteriously (will
not power from an AC or Battery) and just wondering
what the possible culprit for this might be, I have
about 8 other Logic Boards, and some other odd parts,
but I would hate to start taking it apart if I it
something mild...

Plus, I *Need* to get my Data off there are 200+
address' and phone numbers I need, plus some games I
paid for. Even if it is dead and non-fixable I need
the Data.

And advice?

Please let me know.

Thanks So Much!