Re: [NTLK] DCL and Escale

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 19:07:46 EST

For installing packages via OS X with serial see NewTen
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/15408>

Personally I prefer NCU via ethernet and will keep a Mac capable of
supporting it.

Once you are ethernet enabled it is possible to download some
packages via Courier or NewtsCape, either internet or your own computer.

Look at Newtsync also for some syncing.

Woody