[NTLK] DCL and Escale

From: June Tate <june_at_theonelab.com>
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 18:37:41 EST

Hey All,
I've been playing around with my newly acquired 2100 lately and I've
been looking around for an OS X installation tool. I came across the
DCL and related utilities on Paul Guyot's site, but every time I try
to connect to Escale through my keyspan serial adapter, Escale
crashes hard on me (for those who are tech-savvy: it's trying to
dereference a NULL pointer somewhere in the Sync routines). I managed
to get it to connect to my Newt once after I had initially run Escale
on my system, but every time I tell the 2100 to connect it
immediately crashes Escale.

Any ideas? I'd really like to try to move away from the NCU since
Classic is going to fade away in future hardware upgrades.

Thanks!

--
June Tate
june.tate@gmail.com