Re: [NTLK] Is there a Newton mailing list?

From: Dana W Cook <danacook88_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 09:09:37 EST

Concur

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Eddie Roosenmaallen
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:29 AM
To: ML: Newtontalk

Hi all,

Some time ago, I got tired of the bickering and unsubscribed from NTLK.

The other day, I signed up again. Since then, there has been far more
bickering about US politics than useful discussion about the Apple
Newton MessagePad.

Before I unsub again: Is there a mailing list somewhere used primarily
for discussion about Newt use and development, and not for juvenile
arguing? If I wanted to know peoples opinions about the US, God, or
the ethics of cracking abandoned software, there are places to go for
that - I don't. I just want to read about the Newt.

Regards,