Re: [NTLK] Still no lovin' from my phone

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 16:52:49 EST

On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Zachery Bir wrote:

> When I had each login script set to "Display script activity", the
> Newt would restart soon after trying to display whatever was going on
> during a connection.

Huh, that's weird. That may be necessary to diagnose the problem. I
know this sucks, but have you tried removing/freezing various
packages to see if you can get the script logging to not restart the
Newton?

Martin mentioned the wap.voicestream.com (note: .com not .net) APN.
There is also internet3.voicestream.com

The difference between internet2 and internet3, to my understanding,
is that internet3 is used if you have the VPN feature on your data plan.

No problems jump out at me from your login scripts.

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/