Re: [NTLK] Newton Knowledge www.newtonknowledge.info

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 13:22:40 EDT

> Thanks Matej, Tony Morrow, et al. for the
> superb articles that have exceeded my expectations.

Thank you.

I'll be doing a cleanup of the whole site when I get home - I hate editing text on a laptop. (Even if it is a Mac - nothing beats my PC)
The Newtonbook release will then follow - there was no July release because I was at the WWNC, and there wasn't much new content. The latest release, as well as older ones, is located here:

http://www.thisoldmac.ca/newtonknowledge/index.php?title=NKW_in_Newtonbook_format

By the way, who wrote the "Instant Messaging from the Newton" article? I like it. It would be great if all NKW users would write something on their user pages, so at least we would know who you are. (I only know of myself, Ryan, Grant, Tony, and Dave.)

-Matej Horvat ("HorvatM" on the NKW - I wrote most of the articles)