Re: [NTLK] too Quiet on the List(Pippin)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 02:14:36 EST

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:25 AM, <Reilly001os@aol.com> wrote:
> IMHO tmobile would've been the best to go with. They have decent network coverage, although not the best, they're not too controlling about how you use your equipment and I've heard more cases of their customer service reps handling problems well and giving credits to customers who've had problems then horror stories like mine with Cingular.

One big problem with T-Mobile is that I can't SMS them from Poland.
They never get the SMSs. I don't know why. Also, my son, this past
summer, using his Polish SIM couldn't SMS out when he was on a
T-Mobile tower, but could under an ATT tower. I don't know why, but
SMS and T-Mobile don't get along from here. Yes, I've tried it with a
few T-Mobile people. In any case, my son won't be going T-Mobile when
he gets back. I'll probably set him up with ATT, simply because we can
communicate via text. blech. BTW, I've had Sprint now, twice (and
years ago, long distance), and I've been happy with their customer
service. Am I unique? (Yes, I'm thinking about that new Pre) ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland