[NTLK] Need info for card lending page

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 15:50:10 PDT

Hi all,

as soon as I have caught up a bit on all the schedules I am
currently way behind, I want to start the card lending page.
I do need your help for this. For one, I'd like a list of
all the packages that need to be on the card to install
Ethernet connectivity. I asked for that some days ago already,
but haven't received a single answer. So if you can help
me with that, thanks. I know what to do to make my card talk
to my Mac, but that might not be sufficient for all cards
and all Macs.
For a start: Is it correct that it is not possible to connect
to a PC directly via a crossover cable? I know it is possible
to a Mac since I am doing this. Would it be possible to
connect directly to other platforms like Linux, and if it
would, what would be needed for that?

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de